Starting up a new business can be an exciting yet nerve-racking endeavour, with the new entrepreneur having to deal with a wide range of legal and compliance matters.
Alongwith a good business proposition and much needed entrepreneurial spirit, it also needs to be based on sound advice and expert knowledge.
Your star-up business can benefit from our expert knowledge and advice when it comes to financial and legal aspects from day one. We can look at the following areas:
- Company Structure: We will go through the different structures that are available and see which one would be the most tax efficient structure for your particular business.
- Company Formation: We will help you with choosing the right company name and registering it with Company House.
- Director and shareholder: We will help you with registration of the directors and shareholders of your company with the Company House.
- HMRC registration: We will help with registration for Corporation Tax, PAYE, VAT, Pension Auto- enrollment.
- Business Bank Account: We will help with choosing the right bank account and establish a good working relationship with your bank.
- Business Insurance: Having the right business insurance is vital for any business. We will advise you on choosing the right insurance for your business.
- Registered office address: If your business needs registered office address, we can provide you with the service and will deal with all the statutory mail.
- Projections: We can help you with fine tuning your business plan, future flow projections, budgeting and forecasts.
- Financing: If you need to raise finance for your business, we can advise you on the best sourceof finance and help with preparing the proposals for raising finance from that particular source.